Another New Bridal Bouquet Wedding Memorial Charm



We are delighted to add another bridal memory charm to our selection of wedding gifts.

These memory charms are great for remembering a loved one that can't be there on your big day. With the personalised charm attached to your wedding bouquet, that special person can be close all through the big day.

This new delicate silver crescent moon charm has a 18x18mm circular photo setting finished with a glass-domed cabochon. It comes with a 10 inch (25cm approx) white satin ribbon that can be attached to the bouquet.


These personalised wedding memorial photo charms are hand made in Sligo, Ireland, by FĂ©lim O'Connor of Photofast and they have been in business since 1985. The range of charms is growing all the time and the full range can be view here


The reviews on Trustpilot have all been 5 stars. Here is a sample of a few.

Nikki

Couldn't recommend more!! 5 stars!

Ordered my pin and had it within 5 days it was absolutely perfect. I asked feilim to help me with a mistake I made and he was nothing but helpful and so quick to come back to me.he really is so kind and his work is stunning , bought as a gift and can't wait to give it to my best friend for her wedding day!

Elaine Wynne

Amazing

I ordered the bouquet charm and recieved it 5 days later,it is stunning I could not be happier. Fantastic service and serious quality for money, thank you so much xx

You can read more of the 5 star reviews on Trustpilot here




Share

Comments